- Hunting & Wingshooting
- Sporting Activities
- Lodging & Dining
- Conferences & Events
Your booking is important to us, and great care goes into being prepared for your visit. Cancellations and "no-shows" result in over-staffing and unnecessary expenses, which we would rather not pass on to our other members and guests through higher prices. Please remember that this is a seasonal business with only so many days (and particularly weekends) to schedule hunts. We do not over-book, so if you cancel your reservation, it is often difficult to fill the time reserved for you with another guest’s activities. It is an opportunity lost to us and to other guests. (If we are able to fill your booking, we will adjust your cancellation charge).
Our cancellation policy is simple:
• Cancellations must be in writing via mail, fax or e-mail and you must receive written confirmation from Joshua Creek Ranch of receipt of your cancellation notice.
• Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to the booking incur a $150 cancellation fee.
• Cancellations received less than 60 days but more than 30 days prior to the booking have a 35% per person cancellation fee. The balance of your deposit will be applied to a future booking; 5% rescheduling fee for a change of date after confirmation of booking.
• Cancellations received less than 30 but more than 10 days prior to booking have a 50% per person cancellation fee; 15% rescheduling fee.
• Cancellations received less than 10 days prior to the booking are charged 100% per person cancellation fee; 25% rescheduling fee. "No-Shows" are charged the full value of the booking.
• If you must cancel, you can avoid a cancellation fee by finding a replacement to fill your booking.
• Rescheduling must occur within one year of the original reservation arrival date or the amount on deposit for the reservation will be forfeited.
• We encourage you to consider trip cancellation insurance. Contact your insurance agent or travel agent for information regarding such policies.
• Joshua Creek Ranch reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or substitute an alternate activity if weather conditions prevent the delivery of the specific services reserved. Appropriate adjustments will be made to clients’ charges.
Because we’re dedicated to delivering an excellent experience every time you visit, this cancellation policy is necessary to keep our rates reasonable. We would never want to disappoint you by being unprepared when you arrive for your visit, so please consider the unnecessary expense load placed on us when cancellations or “no shows” occur. Given your own business experience, we're confident you will understand the need to make the most of the Ranch’s limited availability of time and facilities for guest enjoyment. Let's be sure that we communicate and avoid unnecessary situations that result in extra expense for all of us.