- Hunting & Wingshooting
- Sporting Activities
- Lodging & Dining
- Conferences & Events
Deer & Turkey Packages
Axis Deer Package - Bow or Rifle Hunt
Trophy Axis buck hunts may be scheduled year-round. The greatest number of hard-horn bucks mature during the months of May through August. If a hunter does not harvest a deer bought with a package, he may return to the ranch to harvest his deer, paying the day rate of $250 plus meals and lodging during his stay.
April - September: $2,695
Includes: 1 Axis buck up to 30 inches, (hard horn only), 1 Axis doe, guide included at hunter's option, field dressing, skinning, quartering, caping, 2 nights, 3 days, lodging and meals.
- Bucks over 30" add $300 per inch up to 35".
- Excess of 35" add $400 per inch.
- Bucks in velvet are considered 35".
Winter Special ••• October - March $2,295
- Unguided hunt that includes tranportation to / from blind and field dressing.
- Add a guide for $230/day, $125 / half day
Transportation to and from airport, gun rental and ammo, taxidermy, vacuum packaging of meat, gratuities & alcoholic beverages
Whitetail Deer Package - Bow or Rifle Hunt
October - February $1,995
One whitetail buck (8+ points) plus two whitetail doe, 2 nights, 3 days, with lodging and meals.
- Add a guide for $230 / day; $125 / half day
- Add a turkey for $500 (in season)
Turkey Package - Guided Bow or Rifle Hunt
Fall and Spring Season: $995
Includes: 1 turkey, 1 night, 2 days, with lodging and meals
Harvest fee for an additional turkey -- $500
- Includes: meals and lodging
- $195/ day
No charge for fox, bobcats, coyotes, hogs, or any other varmint!