- Hunting & Wingshooting
- Sporting Activities
- Lodging & Dining
- Conferences & Events
Choose from a variety of bird hunts sure to delight you and your guests. Come and experience the best wingshooting, dining, and lodging that Texas has to offer. If one of these suggested hunts does not meet your needs, we can develop a specifically customized hunting package just for you! Please call for details and reservations!
Half-Day Upland Bird Hunt
- Morning or Afternoon hunt for pheasant, chukar, Huns, and quail or ALL quail or ALL pheasant
- Shoot a mixed-bag limit: 2 pheasant, 2 chukar and 6 quail
- OR 12 quail
- OR 6 pheasant
- $585/hunter (minimum 2)
Price includes access to prime upland bird habitat, professional guide, well-trained pointing and flushing dogs, opportunity to shoot a limit of birds and complimentary snacks and beverages.
- Morning or Afternoon hunt for pheasant
- Price includes 25 total pheasant/hunter
- Add more pheasant for $19.50/bird
- $795/hunter (minimum 5)
Birds are driven over the shooters at 3 different drive sites and shot birds are retrieved by professionally handled retrieving dogs. Refreshments are served in the field.
- Morning or Afternoon decoyed mallard duck hunt
- Includes access to blinds in decoyed duck hunting habitat
- Guide and retrieving dogs
- Snacks and beverages in the field
- Opportunity to shoot a limit of 8 mallard ducks
- $695/hunter (minimum 6)
- Additional Birds
- Quail - $9.50/bird
- Chukar - $13.50/bird
- Pheasant - $19.50/bird
- Bird Processing (skin & vacuum seal) - $2.00/bird
- Insulated Cooler Bag - $20.00/each
- Observer in the field - $85/half-day
- Additional Hunt - same day - $485
- Same inclusions as above
- Breakfast - $15
- Lunch - $20
- Dinner - $75
- Breakfast - $20
- Lunch - $25
- Dinner - $85
Lodging for Hunters
- Long Haus Standard Guest Room - $150/night
- Englishman Suite - $200/night
- Fly-Fisherman Suite - $300/night
- Safari Suite - $275/night
- Porch Haus - $385/night
- Covey Haus - $495/night
- Stone Haus - $495/night
About the Hunts:
- Reservations are required in advance of hunting. Morning hunts start at 9:00 a.m. and afternoon hunts begin at 2:00 p.m.
- Limit is counted by birds shot.
- Bird hunting season is mid-September through March.
- Prices include birds, guides, dogs
- Additional fee for single occupancy or upgrade to Stone Haus, Porch Haus, Covey Haus or Patio Suite.
- Prices exclude hunting licenses, ammunition, game processing, lodging tax, gratuities for hunting guides and food service, pro shop purchases, and alcoholic beverages.
- Complimentary Wobble Trap warm-up shooting is available prior to your hunt.
- Complimentary catch and release fly-fishing is available to all hunters. Rainbow Trout are stocked November through May. Bring your own gear or rental gear is available at the Pro Shop.
- All hunts are guided by experienced professionals handling well trained dogs.
- No more than 3 hunters or observers with each guide on a walk-up hunt. Parties of 4 or more will go with 2 or more guides. Minimum hunter age is 12 years.
- Rental guns (12, 20, 28 and .410 gauge) are available at the Pro Shop for $25/half day for a Beretta and $30/half day for a Rizzini. Advance reservation is recommended to ensure availability.
- Hunting licenses are required and may be obtained in the Pro Shop. Non-residents of Texas may obtain a Banded Bird License.
- Layered clothing and comfortable walking boots are recommended.
If you have any questions about any of these hunt packages, please don't hesitate to contact us!
830-230-5190 (S. A. Metro)
Prices are effective September 1, 2014 and are subject to change without notice.