- Hunting & Wingshooting
- Sporting Activities
- Lodging & Dining
- Conferences & Events
Welcome to Joshua Creek Ranch, where membership has its privileges!
Wouldn't it be ideal to belong to a shooting club where every detail of hunting, clay shooting, dining and lodging was professionally planned and managed? Where your guests, whether business associates or friends, were impressed by the excellent shooting, hunting, and fishing opportunities, and the unsurpassed amenities and service? A club that was easily accessible (40 minutes from San Antonio)! A place in the beautiful Texas Hill Country with spring-fed lakes and Guadalupe River frontage? If this sounds like something you'd like to experience often, then consider membership at Joshua Creek Ranch.
The Ranch features all these characteristics for no more, and probably less, than you'll invest in a bird hunting lease, a European hunting trip, or even season tickets to a professional sports event. For your investment you'll reap exotic gamebirds like pheasant, chukar, Hungarian partridge, and always plentiful quail anytime between October 1st and March 31st. You'll fly fish for rainbow trout, experience European-style driven pheasant shoots and shoot one of the country's finest sporting clays courses. You'll host friends and guests for gourmet dining in the rustic elegance of the old stone lodge. At Joshua Creek Ranch, membership is limited to ensure outstanding experiences for each member and his guests.
We have five types of memberships--choose the membership type that best suites you.
Corporate Hunting/Fishing Membership
- Authorize up to 5 executives to “book & bill.” Entitles member to discounted hunting, clays, lodging and dining and free fishing)
- One-Time Initiation Fee: $10,000
- Dues: $400 per month or $4800 annually; additional executives can be added to the book and bill authorization for $995 per person per year.
- Guest fees: None. Corporate members may bring an unlimited number of guests provided that an individual authorized by the corporation to book & bill accompanies the guest.
Individual or Family Hunting/Fishing Membership
- Entitles member to discounted hunting, clays, lodging and dining and free fishing.
- One-Time Initiation Fee: $3900
- Dues: $150.00 per month or $1800 annually (includes individual member, spouse, and dependent children under the age of 23)
- Guest Fees: Hunting and/or fishing $ 50
- Sporting $ 9
- Dining $ 0
Individual Fishing Membership
- Entitles member to unlimited year-round fishing of the Joshua Creek and Guadalupe River within ranch boundaries.
- One-Time Initiation Fee: $1000
- Dues: $100 per month or $1200 annually (includes member, spouse, dependent children under the age of 23)
Individual Out-of-State Membership
- Entitles member whose primary residence is outside of Texas to book three hunts per season and receive discounts on hunting, clays, lodging and dining and free fishing.
- One-Time Initiation Fee: $2500
- Dues: $900 annually (includes individual member, spouse, and dependent children under the age of 23). Additional hunts may be booked for an additional membership fee of $300 per booking.
- Guest Fees: Hunting and/or Fishing $50 per person
- Sporting Clays: $9
- Dining: $0
All-Quail Corporate or Individual/Family Membership
If you love to hunt primarily quail, consider this All-Quail Membership package with the following features:
- No membership dues or initiation fee is added
- All prices include birds, dogs, guides, processing, and cooler bags.
- Membership is for a full year from your anniversary date.
- Hunts do not carry over into future years.
- Members receive discounted member prices on meals, lodging, sporting clays, etc., which you can add to your hunting packages.
- Members fish free year-round, and never have to pay blind fees for deer or turkey hunting. (Harvest fees apply)
- Members can hunt other gamebirds at discounted prices
*Prices subject to change without notice. Please call the Joshua Creek Ranch office at 830-537-5090 for more information about membership and to request a Membership Application.