- Deer & Turkey
- Sporting Activities
- Event Facilities
- Lodging & Dining
Continental pheasant shoots, often referred to as “tower shoots,” give a similar experience as driven pheasant shooting, but in a more controlled setting. From a central tower, pheasants are released to challenge shooters who rotate through ten stations, each set in a different habitat location to give a variety of shots…high incoming, snap shots through tree tops, high left and right crossers.
|$690 per gun||
- Morning or Afternoon shoot
- Access to prime upland bird habitat
- Professional guide
- Well-trained retrieving dogs
- Opportunity to shoot a limit of birds
- Complimentary snacks and beverages.
- Complimentary lunch is included (reservation required).
Optional Package Add-Ons
- Bird Processing (skin & vacuum seal) - $2.00/bird
- Premium processing (ask guide)
- Insulated Cooler Bag - $20.00/each
- Observer in the field - $85/half-day
- Add lodging or dining to any hunting reservation