- Deer & Turkey
- Sporting Activities
- Event Facilities
- Lodging & Dining
As the newest addition to the wingshooting scenarios at Joshua Creek Ranch, decoyed Mallard Duck hunts have quickly become a customer favorite, especially for waterfowl enthusiasts who don’t have the opportunity to make it to the coastal marshes where prime duck hunting exists. Shallow ponds bordered by tall elms create an ideal decoyed mallard duck hunting habitat featuring fast and frequent shooting action from seven comfortable blinds.
|$750 per gun||
Open Line Shoot*
|$690 per gun||
Same Day Add-On
|$345 per gun||
- Morning or Afternoon decoyed mallard duck hunt
- Access to blinds in decoyed duck hunting habitat
- Guide and retrieving dogs
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- Complimentary lunch is included (reservation required).
Optional Package Add-Ons
- Bird Processing (skin & vacuum seal) - $2.00/bird
- Premium processing (ask guide)
- Insulated Cooler Bag - $20.00/each
- Observer in the field - $85/half-day
- Add lodging or dining to any hunting reservation
*Open Line Shoots
Every Saturday Morning, October-March
The benefit of an Open Line Shoot is that shooters don't have to round up a minimum group size to enjoy these unique hunting opportunities. Simply join an Open Line Shoot solo, or bring a small group to enjoy a Decoyed Mallard Duck Hunt and/or European-Style Driven Pheasant Shoot with other wingshooting enthusiasts.
Reservations for Open Line Shoots are required. Please confirm each Open Line Shoot date. Days and times changes and some dates may not be available due to holidays or private events. Each Open Line Shoot is subject to cancellation if less than 4 total shooters have booked.