- Deer & Turkey
- Sporting Activities
- Event Facilities
- Lodging & Dining
Joshua Creek Ranch offers seasonal Rio Grande Turkey Hunting in the fall and spring seasons set by Texas Parks and Wildlife. Hunting from designated turkey blinds and calling in a rafter of toms and hens can be one of the most exciting and memorable experiences for hunters.
- Harvest fee for an additional turkey -- $400 (in season)
- Add lodging or dining to any hunting reservation
- Basic skinning and cleaning
- 1 night, 2 days include 1 breakfast/lunch/dinner
- 2 nights, 3 days include 2 breakfasts/lunches/dinners
- Lodging applies to Standard Rooms at Long Haus or Branch Haus
- Transportation to and from airport
- Gun rental and ammo
- Vacuum packaging of meat
- Alcoholic beverages
Note: A guide is required for all bow hunts
No charge for fox, bobcats, coyotes, hogs, or any other varmint!
Prices are subject to change without notice.