- Deer & Turkey
- Sporting Activities
- Event Facilities
- Lodging & Dining
Drive sites for European-style driven pheasant shoots have been developed all over the ranch. Guides use the rugged areas above the bottom lands to drive pheasants high over the guns…just imagine scores of prime pheasants exploding from bluffs and ridges to challenge your shotgunning skill as they lift high overhead. Driven shoots can be organized for as little as a half-day, allowing opportunity for American hunters to experience this exciting style of shooting without having to spend the time and money to go across the Atlantic.
|$750 per gun||
Open Line Shoot*
|$690 per gun||
Same Half-Day Add-On
|$345 per gun||
- Access to prime upland bird habitat
- Professional guide
- Well-trained retrieving dogs
- Complimentary snacks and beverages.
- Complimentary lunch is included (reservation required).
Optional Package Add-Ons
- Bird Processing (skin & vacuum seal) - $2.00/bird
- Premium Processing (ask guide)
- Insulated Cooler Bag - $20.00/each
- Observer in the field - $85/half-day
- Add lodging or dining to any hunting reservation
Open Line Shoots*
Every Weekend, October-March
The benefit of an Open Line Shoot is that shooters don't have to round up a minimum group size to enjoy these unique hunting opportunities. Simply join an Open Line Shoot solo, or bring a small group to enjoy a Decoyed Mallard Duck Hunt and/or European-Style Driven Pheasant Shoot with other wingshooting enthusiasts.
Reservations for Open Line Shoots are required. Please confirm each Open Line Shoot date. Days and times changes and some dates may not be available due to holidays or private events. Each Open Line Shoot is subject to cancellation if less than 4 total shooters have booked.